Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ada Foah

This was my first travelling trip on my second weekend. 21 of us (volunteers) drove 2 hours in a Tro to this beautiful place. There was a lake on one side and the ocean on the other side. The hut we stayed in just had a bed and a mosquito net.

Ada Foah Intro: Ada Foah is a town in Ghana, Greater Accra Region, at the seashore along the road from Ada Kasseh, just off the Accra-Aflao motorway. It is located along the Volta River and the Volta River Estuary with many islands and river arms and the Atlantic Ocean. Ada Foah is the capital of the Dangme East District and the seat of the District Assembly.






This was the hut I stayed in. Each door had a different country flag. They also had a Canadian door but someone got that before me.


My "starbucks" coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment