Monday, November 15, 2010

The Process to Pre-planning a trip of a lifetime.

So here we go again....that's it, I'm holding myself accountable to updating this blog. For real.

I'm in the early stages of planning my long awaited, very anticipated trip of a lifetime!

In order to make this happen, I sold my condo, got rid of my furniture (except for a couple of pieces), purged half my belongings, and resigned from my daytime job. This process began mid summer, I'm almost there. It's hard, but at the same time very liberating. I have a couple of weeks until I leave my home and biting the bullet to go live for free for a month and a half with my parents in North York. I know, I know. It's only for a month and a half, and I probably won't be there that much in the first half of December as I still have a few loose ends to tie with work and my studio.


Red Boundaries (New Beginnings), 
Red Colour Pencil on Panel, 20"x20", 2006, Nurit Basin

What trip am I talking about? Stay tuned for the next post. Let's just put it this way, tomorrow is my first appointment to the travel clinic for getting my shots that will be catered to a country located somewhere in Africa.

1 comment:

  1. When you summarize it like that, WOW!
    Can't wait to read about your plans.

    ReplyDelete